The Best Thing Since Chopped Onions....

Let me just tell you that this little contraption has become my best friend in the kitchen. It definitely deserves a shout-out because I use it for almost every meal. If you're like me, and hate the thought of chopping up onions then you'll love the Progressive Onion Chopper. It does the job for you in less than a minute. No more getting all emotional over a stupid onion! Just cut the peel off, cut the onion in half, place it on the chopper...and you're done! It even has a measuring guide so you know how much you have. Brilliant I tell you! Here are some step-by-step pics of just how easy it is.

1) Peel the onion, and wish it farewell. 


2) Hi-yah! (this usually takes both hands...for me)

3) Open the top and marvel at how easy that was.

4) Measure and use! No tears allowed!

I use this for onions, peppers, celery, carrots, and whatever else needs to be chopped. It also comes with a lid-cleaning tool AND it's all dishwasher safe which makes for easy clean up! Just trying to share the love here...this thing is awesome!

Patty (August 23, 2010 at 6:25 PM)  

Makes me want to get one! This product should give you something for advertising for them :-)

Anonymous –  (August 23, 2010 at 6:29 PM)  

Where would one buy such a handy dandy item? Yes, obviously such a comment/question would come from a person who does not use anything that even remotely resembles modern day kitchen utensils :D And since I am somewhat admitting this person would be me, no wisecracks back!! Love ya'

Paige Atkins (August 23, 2010 at 7:57 PM)  

Hello Anonymous,
Wal-mart, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond! Take your pick!! :) They're about $15 a pop.

Post a Comment